Dusting Off The Cobwebs!

Oh my goodness it been forever! SO let me start by saying Happy New Year! Yes I know it's kinda late  right now, but it still feels like a new year to me. 

I decided last year,  I wasn't going to wait for life to just happen to me, but I will actively take matters into my hands and try to live this life to the fullest to the best of my ability. 

Most Saturdays, I'm home cleaning and watching LMN all freaking day, or i'm recovering from a party the night before (LOL that doesn't really happen that much, I'm kinda like a grandma and old soul. I like to sit and watch TV all day) but anyway last week i wasn't recovering from a Friday turnup and I definitely wasn't cleaning the house. I called a girl friend of mine and asked her if she would love to go to the museum with me (thank God for good friends), she said yes and to NYC we went. 

We went to the Cooper-Hewitt Smithsonian Museum. Now let me tell you, if you haven't been there, i encourage you to put it on your bucket list and head on there. The name of this friend is Tiwa and she had never been to the museum before last Saturday. No lie! I popped her museum cherry. She also has never been to the zoo either, so i'm hoping to also be her first. 

If you follow me on snapchat Atribecalledher, you got to tour the museum with me. But if you don't follow me on Snapchat or Instagram (@atribecalledher) or Twitter (@Queenofikenne) do worry, I'll share some pictures here. If you live in NYC and know of places I should definitely visit, please leave a comment below. I'm looking forward to new adventures this year. 














In my opinion, this was the best piece of all! Also the museum has a couple of interactive stations, they're pretty cool. SO i hope this inspired you to take a niece, nephew, friend, child, brother, sister, girlfriend, boyfriend, cousin and the list goes on and on, to this amazing museum. 

XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts