Marrying A Yoruba Girl

I recently flew to Nigeria for my cousins' wedding the beautiful Taiwo (TayeTaylor). It was full of PINK!, Smiles and Dimples. My cousin formerly known as Taiwo Okunuga is now Taiwo Apampa and I wish her nothing but the absolute best in this new chapter of her life.

She made me a bridesmaid, something I've wanted to do since forever!!!  I was honored to share the occasion with her but have come to the conclusion that I would only be a bridesmaid to people i absolutely love. GaLei its a lot of work, time and money.

Anyway here are some pictures of that wonderful ceremony.





    How cute is this cake??? 



    How pink is this? 
    And now enjoy some selfies 😊








Brides makeup by Kellamakeovers
Brides dress by Yemi Kosibah
Beautiful flowers by: Tope Opayinka 







4 comments:

 

Popular Posts