Happy Monday! Be The Reason For A Persons Smile Today

Happy Monday!

So I know this particular day of the week is not everyone's favorite. Personally I dread Monday staring Sunday afternoon after church but I've decided to try a new approach to embracing Monday.

Make it a goal to make someone smile on Monday just to make it a lil bearable for them. It could be a funny goofy text or email. (I sent a text a wonderful friend of mine this morning telling her how much i missed her and inviting her to come shop for Nigerian food in my house sometime this week. She replied with an LOL and she stating she misses me too) It made me feel good and I genuinely hope my text made her smile.

Now I decided to kick it up a notch and do something nice to someone I don't know. The first thing that popped in my head was to buy food for a homeless person. There's a guy that sits down in front of my office building everyday. I mustered up the courage and asked him if he would like me to buy him some food. He looked up with his crooked smile (waddap JCole reference!) which was beautiful and said yes. If you haven't given food to a homeless person I would strongly suggest you do so. It's what Christ expects of us and even if you aren't a christian it's something that makes you and the person you are helping feel good.


Hoping to make more people smile, here are some smile worthy pictures (I hope) and if these didn't make you smile SORRY! hopefully someone else made you smile and made your day better.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts